Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Three Things

SATURDAY, APRIL 4, 2009

3's About Me:

THREE NAMES I GO BY 

* Mommy
* Erin
* Cricket

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

* Chic-Fil-A
* Bath and Body Works Manager
* Nanny

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

* Seattle, WA
* Marietta, GA (2nd grade-2006)
* Edmond, Ok ( present)


THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH 

* The Hills
* Brothers and Sisters
* Burn Notice

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

* China
* Puerto Rico
* Hawaii

PEOPLE THAT E-MAIL ME REGULARLY 

* Mom
* Facebook alerts
* Denise Greenwood

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS 

* Anything from Red Rock
* Lasagna
* chips and quesso

THREE FRIENDS I THINK WILL RESPOND

* Amanda Taylor
* Erin Axton
* Karla Docter

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 
* A vacation with my husband and no kids
* opening my own business :)
* watching my children grow up and being involved in their lives

I want to know your 3 things! Copy and paste this into your blog and erase my answers and add yours! Let me know you do it so I can read it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, Thanks for your sweet message on facebook. Your children are beautiful! I hope you enjoy the blog world. I have loved having an outlet to write and ponder life.

    ReplyDelete


My precious girls!!!! How I love them so!

Austin...... My tender warrior!!!